We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work with the industry’s biggest game changer.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a talented Sales Director to join our team. With DraftKings, you will utilize your experience selling integrated digital marketing solutions and/or sports sponsorships to Fortune 500 companies and their ad agencies. There’s an entrepreneurial spirit behind everything we do and you’ll help us continue to pave the road of an exciting industry. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Sales Director:
- You will sell marketing solutions, including sponsorship, video, promotion, event, and media to both agencies and brands.
- Act as a strategic partner to clients you’ve developed, selling a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure business goals are met.
- You will employ a consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising and sponsorship landscape.
- Recognize high-level trends in the sales space, especially within sports-as-content, sports-as-entertainment, and fan participation in sports.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience working on sales teams in the sports entertainment or digital media industries.
- You embrace ambiguity as well as the constant ebb and flow of our ever-changing industry.
- Possess a solid technical understanding of data and mobile capabilities.
- You have a proven ability to uncover and win targeted accounts.
- You also consider yourself to be a goal-oriented team player.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.