Associate Art Director
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Your big ideas and great design will create results.
DraftKings is seeking a strategic and conceptual associate art director with clear marketing strengths and a love for sports. The Associate Art Director will play an integral role in the creation of brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns. The Associate Art Director will bring forth big ideas informed by company goals and will be able to translate ideas effectively across all marketing channels. This role will be crucial in maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the brand’s content.
What you’ll do as an Associate Art Director:
- Conceptualize with copywriters for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns that support the sensibilities of the brand and generate extraordinary results.
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign-work for sponsored partnership opportunities.
- Work with creative director, copywriters, designers, animators, coders, and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work that consistently meets and/or exceeds project goals.
- Establish look/feel for channels including Broadcast, Digital, Social, Content, OOH, and CRM.
- Provide direction to members of the design team for given campaigns.
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals.
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech.
What skills you will use:
- A four-year degree and a relevant portfolio.
- A love for sports and sports culture with a passion for design.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.