DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be a part of the newest game changer.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Casino Product Specialist to help our Sportsbook & Casino team develop and maintain portfolio-wide workflow processes spanning multiple internal teams and external partners. When you join us, you will work in this highly collaborative role alongside Production and Development teams as well as Marketing and Analytics to ensure we continue to create world-class customer experiences and innovate the online gaming world. Sound good to you?
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Associate, Casino:
- Develop and maintain portfolio-wide workflow processes spanning multiple internal teams and external partners.
- Track and manage progress and milestones across multiple projects simultaneously, spanning vendor integrations, game launches, and regulatory submissions
- Assist in managing the games portfolio life-cycle cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization for multiple providers and jurisdictions
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and high-level acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Production and Development teams to drive a completed final product
- Collaborate with Marketing to recommend, implement, and evaluate campaigns that drive improved game performance
- Measure the performance of each game and feature launched and help set KPI metrics for the teams
- Assist team members in implementing optimal project management processes to improve overall team efficiency and delivery success rates
- Leverage domain expertise to recommend and implement processes and line of business improvements. You will also provide strategic planning input
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in project and/or program management is required. Software project and/or program management is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in relevant roles within casino and/or gaming industries is preferred
- Cross-functional collaboration experience across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Product Development is required
- Project Management certification is preferred
- Professional experience with multi-platform software development is preferred
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.