Senior Manager, iGaming Marketing & Operations
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead our iGaming Marketing and Operations team. In this role you will develop and manage operations initiatives and move projects from the development stage to delivery. We want someone who is flexible and can work independently with little to no oversight. If you know how to think creatively and analytically to help solve challenges and create high-quality deliverables, then you would make a great addition to our team. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager:
- Create and execute the product roadmap, analyzing competitors and user data to improve the product.
- Partner with product, marketing, and technology on the roadmap, development, and go-to-market delivery of the product.
- Partner with the marketing team to identify and drive cross-sell and merchandising integrations between our product lines.
- Evaluate and optimize planning and execution processes to enable the successful launch of the product.
What skills you will use:
- At least 5 years of experience in a regulated online betting role or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to understand the customer and advocate for player interest.
- Data-driven thinking with a solid understanding of the online betting landscape.
- Ability to drive continued growth in a product line.
- Strong ability to influence peers and senior-level business partners to drive change and innovation.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.