Lead Delivery Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Manage a groundbreaking team.
As a member of the Delivery Management team, you will be heavily involved in new and existing feature development and will have a material impact on what DraftKings is today and our future. While helping to lead a talented team of software engineers, you will also serve as a liaison between other groups to deliver quality features on-time, and maintain the health of the existing DraftKings products and platforms. You’ll also leverage your skills and experience to coordinate cross-functional projects and be the “glue” that connects various teams and leads to successful delivery of larger features. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Lead Delivery Manager:
- Directly manage up to five team members, helping to recruit and onboard new team members.
- Support and lead change management efforts.
- Provide transparency on results and planning through data-driven metrics and accurate reporting.
- Act as the backlog representative and one of the leaders for multiple development teams.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Own the prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with roadmaps and company strategy.
- Facilitateacceptance testing and ensures relevant stakeholders do the same.
- Set and monitor individual Objectives & Key Results that align with team, domain, and verticals.
What skills you’ll use:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Portfolio illustrating delivered products and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Experience in project management roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Social Science is a plus.
- Experience in information design and user scenarios is a plus.
- Experience in analytics is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.