Freelance Associate Producer (Part Time)
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
DraftKings Inc. is looking for an innovative self-starter with a solid background in live media production experience to be an integral part of our Media team. Along with directing some of our live productions and game streams, the Associate Producer will help support the broadcast engineering needs of all DraftKings remotely produced content. This role requires someone with technical directing experience and also an in-depth knowledge of the systems and hardware that bring our productions to life.
What you’ll do as a Freelance Associate Producer:
- Ability to serve as our technical director and engineering support to live programming.
- Play a support role during live programming.
- Bringing on live guests, checking audio/mics, creating streams and publishing events.
- Ability to support the live show in all capacities when needed.
- Running Zoom calls, creating graphics, streaming games.
- Identify production needs and work with leadership to optimize streaming efficiency.
- 3+ years technical/associate directing experience. Live production experience a plus.
- Knowledge of production switchers, graphics playout systems, and other broadcast technology.
- Have the ability to work nights and weekends when required.
- Experience in troubleshooting production systems including switcher, cameras, and audio.
- Experience with using Wirecast and live streaming creation.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Premiere.
- Must have experience in video publishing to digital and social platforms.
- Strong organization, attention to detail and communication needed.
- Must be willing to work a floating schedule when necessary including holidays.
- Knowledge of how sports intersects with fantasy sports and sports betting required.
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.