We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
What you’ll do as a Fraud Management Analyst:
- Analyze fraud trends, make recommendations for fraud prevention processes and take action to reduce losses due to credit card fraud.
- Review player deposit and withdrawal transactions for potential fraud, and to ensure that DraftKings' credit card merchant accounts are properly maintained and within monthly chargeback thresholds.
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering regulations and best practices as prescribed by the credit card payment industry.
- Work closely with Customer Service to obtain requested player documents, resolve player status disputes, and answer billing questions.
- Identify new methods in identifying and preventing fraud—and work with product and engineering teams to implement these methods.
What skills you will use:
- Online Gaming/Payments Processing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong SQL Skills.
- Ability to look at multiple data points and to make good business decisions regarding a customer’s status.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.