We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our global talent acquisition team. In this role, you will work closely with the management team and senior leadership to hire for key leadership roles throughout the organization. You will bring a strategic approach to hiring and will focus on building strong, lasting relationships with candidates.
What you’ll do as an Executive Recruiter:
- Attract and hire executive and leadership talent for DraftKings
- Manage the entire recruiting process at the leadership and executive level including partnering with senior leadership to create job descriptions, set sourcing strategy and manage all communication throughout the recruiting cycle
- Build and maintain relationships with executive level talent for current and future DraftKings opportunities across all functional areas of the business
- Provide exceptional client service to all internal stakeholders, including executive team and board members
- Create a process for executive searches that can be used across business functions and global locations
- Work closely with talent management on succession planning and talent mapping for all critical positions
- Partner with HR business partners, total rewards, IEB team, and TA leaders to collaborate on executive talent needs, pipeline and offers
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree and significant recruiting experience, minimum of 7 years, within a retained search firm and/or in-house executive recruiting is required
- Strong knowledge of the executive candidate market is required
- Excellent sourcing and networking skills are required
- Experience managing high-profile candidates from outreach to offer will be required
- Knowledge and excitement for the technology and/or gaming space is preferred
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Demonstrated success in project management is required
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.