Senior Delivery Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a groundbreaking team to develop new features.
We are seeking a Senior Delivery Manager to lead our Delivery Management team. In this role, you will help lead our team of software engineers to deliver quality features on time and look after existing DraftKings products and platforms. You will provide insight and help in the completion of the specification process. We are looking for someone who can coordinate cross-functional projects and be the “glue” that connects various teams. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Delivery manager:
- Be a Scrum Master, and one of the leaders, for two or more small Agile development squads.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Drive backlog management for designated teams and facilitate prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with roadmaps and company strategy.
- Use data-driven metrics and accurate bi-weekly reporting to facilitate planning.
- Participate in acceptance testing and coordinate relevant stakeholders to do the same.
- Work cross-functionally with other Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters, and groups to identify dependencies, plan projects and initiatives, and deliver on product goals.
- Help your team deliver on key objectives that meet business goals, coaching and developing more junior engineers along the way.
What skills you will use:
- 2-3 years experience as a Scrum Master required and experience in product management and project management roles is encouraged.
- Portfolio illustrating delivered product and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, social science, or engineering is a plus.
- Experience in analytics, information design, and user scenarios is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.