We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We’re looking for a Manager to join and lead marketing initiatives. You’ll be working alongside our world class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will build and lead a team running media campaigns and lead special projects across desktop and mobile. Your work will be tremendously impactful on our new user acquisition and user retention efforts.
We encourage high levels of autonomy and collaboration cross functionally. Each member is an important contributor to the success of the team, with the opportunity to learn and innovate as a group.
What you’ll do as the Growth Marketing Manager:
- Lead a team managing Performance Marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook and exciting new products coming soon
- Define team strategy and own the execution of the campaigns with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunities
- Design and execute A/B tests, conduct technical analysis to optimize campaigns and share learnings cross-functionally
- Lead initiatives by collaborating with other teams such as other marketing teams, data science, creative, product and engineering
- Design innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to influence our overall buying strategies and processes
- Work closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class creatives
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related degree
- 4-5 years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- Experience managing search, display and video campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing on mobile ad web.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills
- Critical thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking abilities such as creating and evaluating A/B testing framework
- Experience building and leading teams
- Familiarity with techniques to identify and minimize fraud
- Ability to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot issues campaign issues such as tracking, reporting, etc
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical degree
- Familiarity with SQL
- Passion for Sports
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.