Senior Software Engineer, Casino
Tel Aviv, IL
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn’t just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer, Casino:
- You will be developing systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable code
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of development experience working in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to discuss technical concepts
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and collaborative debugging
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.