Talent Acquisition Partner
Dublin City Centre, IE
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build the next ground-breaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with a keen eye for top talent. Do you have experience leading and driving Campus/ Early Career hiring?? Does the challenge of building something great from scratch excite you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Lead the strategy and build of new Programs across the EMEA region – focusing on Campus/Early Career hiring
- Partner with department heads, Universities, etc by developing strategies to attract and recruit talent in highly competitive markets
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the business
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Build and align process with the Global team, ensuring consistent Hiring Manager and Candidate experience
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 4 years of proven success recruiting in a matrixed, Campus/Early Career/high volume environment is required
- Prior Corporate, Campus, and/or CS experience is preferred
- Experience in a technology company is required
- Strong experience working in applicant tracking systems with attention to data integrity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure is required
- High tolerance of ambiguity and passion for building great teams and processes
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights are required
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humour, empathy, and has positive energy
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.