We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! You will oversee the planning and support execution of Sportsbook promotions, building offerings that ensure the DraftKings product is the best of breed for US sports bettors. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Manger, Sportsbook Promotions:
- Develop promotions and offers strategy
- Oversee idea generation, vetting, development, and go-to-market planning offers and promotions
- Partner with Operations and Marketing to ensure quality execution on promotions.
- Work closely with product team to develop and approve promotion and offer designs, continuously improving the customer experience
- Collaborate with CX, fraud, and risk to ensure customer feedback is reflected in future plans
What skills you will use:
- 3-5 years in regulated sports betting with significant online/mobile volume
- Proven ability to understand the customer and advocate for player interest
- Strong proficiency with data analytics and data manipulation tools (SQL preferred)
- Experience in developing promotions and offers, preferably for sports betting consumers
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the Sportsbook industry
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.