We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Product Analytics Manager, Sportsbook
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Product Analytics Manager, Sportsbook who can help us scale as our business continues to grow.
You’ll play a key role in establishing and analyzing metrics to gauge the efficiency and health of our Sportsbook product. We’re not just looking for SQL skills – we need someone with strong stakeholder management experience. If you’re up for that challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do as a Product Analytics Manager, Sportsbook:
- Report to the Director of Product Analytics and manage a team of 3-4 junior Product Analysts.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive web analytics strategy, in partnership with our devs, data engineers, and other analytics teams.
- Take the quality and impact of your team’s work to the next level by exploring untapped sources of data, utilizing new analytical techniques and visualizations, and more.
- Act as our hands-on expert regarding our data environment with a deep understanding of the performance of our product, data, and marketing platforms.
- Build and establish consistent definitions across the company for key metrics.
What skills you will use:
- 4+ years of experience in analytical roles, with 2+ years of experience with web analytics.
- Ability to tell a story with data and teach others how to do the same.
- Expertise with SQL and Excel required, experience with Python or R is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and ability to drive implementation of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Interest in sports not required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.