Manager, Consumer Product Marketing
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Consumer Product Marketing Manager to lead the go-to-market strategy for major new product and state launches. In this role, you will set objectives and then design and build integrated marketing campaigns. You will also mobilize stakeholders across Marketing, Brand, PR, and Operations, and execute across all stages of the marketing funnel. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Consumer Product Marketing Manager:
- Orchestrate the cross-functional execution of assigned launches and ensure there is a cohesive consumer experience throughout the entire journey.
- Drive mid-range and longer-term thinking into all product marketing activities through the management of proactive planning workflows, development of “big bet” learning agenda items and consistently updating forward-looking planning calendars.
- Utilize data analyses, consumer insights, and your understanding of relevant macro trends to design offerings that achieve intended objectives.
- Write creative briefs that direct internal creative teams and external agencies to bring business intent to life.
- Generate customer, market, and competitive insights to fuel and focus integrated marketing growth strategies leveraging research centers within DraftKings.
- Interpret state laws at a high level (what types of promos we can/can't offer, evaluate the competitive landscape for each launch, and develop tactics that win big on customer acquisition and product cross-sell.
- Synthesize launch performance results into compelling insights to drive continuous improvement through dotted line management of dedicated analytics team.
What you bring to the table:
- Approximately 7 years of relevant experience, with particular focus on launching new enterprise ventures and/or new consumer technologies.
- Experience required building out campaigns across channels grounded in data & consumer insights, with particular strengths in digital marketing.
- Positive, inclusive, and collaborative partner and teammate with a high level of initiative and ability to coordinate efforts across diverse functional groups.
- Open-minded problem-solving capability and skilled at handling whitespace work.
- Strong storyteller with the skills to communicate highly complex ideas in a compelling, digestible manner.
- Obsessive about prospect and customer journeys and understanding the needs and behaviors that influence those journeys.
- Ability to use data to uncover opportunities, track content and promotion performance, and drive decision-making.
- Knowledge of and experience with Daily Fantasy, Online Casinos, and Sportsbooks a must.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.