Marketing Specialist, Growth Operations
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist who has a strong background in solving operational and technical challenges that come with large-scale digital user acquisition and media buying. You will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team—owning, consulting, and executing on operational and technical solutions to support DraftKings’ Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, and Casino products. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Marketing Specialist, Operational Effectiveness:
- Identify inefficiencies and/or optimization opportunities that are solvable via tech or vendor solutions.
- Lead technology evaluation and selection process; integration to the full stack, and optimization.
- Document and handle clearly defined criteria for success and ROI for each technology we use.
- Lead the internal tech/functionality request process for the Marketing team, coordinate prioritization with tech teams, and communicate updates on delivery to stakeholders.
- Lead periodic audits of our established workflows/processes and make optimization recommendations.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or technology field.
- 3-5 years of experience in ad technology industry.
- Experience with Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge.
- Proven expertise in solving complex problems; you always have Plan B & C ready.
- Have a proven track record of working in a high-pressure environment.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.