Senior Director, HR Business Partnership (G&A)
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Taking charge of our direction.
DraftKings is seeking a Senior Director of our HR Business Partnership to lead the G&A (General and Administrative) vertical of the HR Business Partner team. This role will be responsible for partnering with several of our executive team members and their organizations to drive and execute our talent strategy across G&A. Additionally, this role will be responsible for leading the project teams and accountable for delivering global HR integration of target M&A activity from diligence to integration.
What You’ll Do as a Senior Director of HR Business Partnership:
- Lead the HR business partnering efforts for our G&A vertical including direct support for our Finance, Compliance/Risk Management, Strategic Initiatives, and People organizations.
- Partner & collaborate with our Strategic Initiatives, M&A, Communications, and People teams to drive overall HR integration strategy.
- Develop repeatable and scalable practices, processes, and playbooks to support the effective and seamless integration of globally acquired companies into DraftKings.
- Identify and advise on opportunities, risks, and trends related to domestic and international expansion and People M&A while developing action plans to address.
- Develop and lead cultural assessments in partnership with local teams and leaders to identify key areas for consideration specific to cultural integration.
- Partner with Internal Communications to develop key communications for all phases of M&A integration to support cultural integration.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years experience as a strategic HR business partner working in a fast-paced organization supporting Executive team members. Experience supporting CFO highly preferred.
- Understanding of all HR functions, including organizational development, business partnership, compensation, benefits, recruiting, and People operations.
- 3+ years of experience with HR-related aspects of M&A including integrating acquired teams into an organization and managing programs to support culture and sustained performance.
- Successful track record leading complex projects involving multiple teams, through consensus building, problem resolution, and continuous process improvement.
- Must be comfortable collaborating with senior management.
- Ability to travel as needed. Currently, business travel is not required for this role but will likely resume in 2021.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.