Senior Desktop Support Technician
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a Groundbreaking Team:
The Sr. Desktop Support Technician’s responsibilities are to provide gold standard end user support and service delivery to the DraftKings community while assisting in the management of IT provided enterprise systems. Through advanced knowledge of IT services and a drive to solve problems with technology, this individual will make a daily impact on the success of IT and the larger DraftKings community.
What you’ll do as a Sr. Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide high quality customer support with a customer first mentality.
- Manage and action support requests using ITIL/ITSM principles.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for complex, priority, or access sensitive support and service escalations.
- Support and manage Windows, Mac OS, Mac iOS, and Android devices.
- Use advanced knowledge and troubleshooting to resolve complex issues with enterprise applications and processes.
- Participate and/or lead assigned projects to ensure achievement of strategic goals.
- Provide expertise on DK technologies as assigned to ensure the quality, reliability, and organization of related IT services.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise support environment.
- Advanced knowledge of common operating systems (Mac/Win) and related management technologies (Intune, SCCM and JAMF preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of common enterprise end-user technologies (O365, G Suite, Atlassian, Zoom, and Slack preferred).
- Knowledge of common coding languages for scripting and automation (PowerShell, C#, Python preferred).
- Basic understanding of the ITIL/ITSM framework and related processes.
- One or more certifications in the following areas required (multiple preferred): Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL/HDI, Customer Service.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.