We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Customer Experience Quality Improvement Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding our customers’ level of satisfaction with our service and ensuring that Customer Experience Associates have the product knowledge and soft skills required to successfully support our Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Sports customers. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Quality Improvement Specialist:
- Use analytics to identify areas of opportunity to improve our daily interactions with customers.
- Serve as an expert in current customer satisfaction as well as quality program metrics and use this information to improve development areas.
- Prepare monthly reporting of quality monitoring and customer satisfaction results.
- Develop and deliver content on best practices for the mastery of each DraftKings customer communication channel including Chat, Social, Email, and more.
- Design curriculum and conduct training sessions for onboarding of new customer service associates.
- Provide training on product updates, enhancements, and seasonal content.
- Prepare reference documentation and contribute to ongoing enhancements to your team’s processes and procedures.
What skills you will use:
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to develop and deliver curriculum that effectively maintains participation while facilitating training concepts.
- At least 3 years of experience with training customer service associates.
- A passion for data and technical knowledge growth.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel to our customer service locations as needed (10%).
- You are able to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.