DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Promotions Manager to support user acquisition in our Sportsbook business. When you join our team, you’ll be an integral part of the Digital Sportsbook team working in a competitive landscape with strong cross-functional collaboration to plan and execute campaigns for New Users and Strategic Partnerships to meet monthly goals. If you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment with a creative and competitive streak, we think you’ll love it here.
What you’ll do as a Promotions Manager, Digital Sportsbook:
- You’ll deploy New User and Partnership offers that meet Sportsbook and Marketing objectives within an agreed budget.
- Establish and deploy measurement frameworks and incorporate past learnings into planning to ensure the promotions calendar is improving and adapting.
- Represent the Digital Sportsbook Promotions team with core Sportsbook, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships teams.
- Partner with Marketing and Partnerships teams to generate and vet promotion ideas for offers distributed via TV, Paid Social, Affiliates, CRM, Offline and Online Partners, etc.
- Provide day-to-day oversight to ensure the quality execution of New User and Partnership offers.
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of Sportsbook or marketing-specific experience with a focus on customer acquisition and growth marketing.
- 1+ years of experience as a people manager.
- Understanding of consumer-facing marketing channels and acquisition offers.
- You’re an autonomous worker with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
- You have a familiarity with the sports betting landscape.
- Analytically minded, strong attention to detail, and the ability to identify trends within data sets.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.