Casino Regulatory Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a driven Casino Regulatory Specialist who is able to fully own regulatory submissions, certifications, and testing. Working as the subject matter expert on a highly collaborative team, you will advance the statuses of submissions and ensure timely completion of all registration and licensing. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Casino Regulatory Specialist:
- You will gather submission materials from relevant internal teams and 3rd party partners
- Complete regulatory forms and generate custom submission documents whenever necessary
- Coordinate information requests and bug notifications between GLI, internal teams, and 3rd party partners
- You will also track and manage multi-week testing and approval projects
- Report on status to all relevant internal stakeholders
- VRF and CSIE vendor registration and licensing
What skills you will use:
- You have experience in researching and documenting regulatory deltas that will impact your business area
- You have experience tracking and managing contracts, partner certifications, vendor registrations, game testing, and other related tasks
- You are able to effectively communicate project status to leadership
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.