We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join the newest game changer.
As a leading US sports brand with a rapidly growing Sportsbook product, we are searching for a Digital Sportsbook Operations Intern who wants to learn what it takes to run a leading Sportsbook. You will collaborate with team members across of the Sportsbook organization to develop content and events as well as find opportunities to differentiate the platform from its competitors. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Digital Sportsbook Operations Intern:
- Due to the nature of the sports calendar, this position will include evening and weekend shifts.
- Learn how a Digital Sportsbook uses Site Merchandising, Promotions, Acquisition, and Customer Support to create the best user experience.
- Ensure that site content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandised as expected.
- Look for opportunities to differentiate DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Contribute to the development of the Sportsbook by undertaking a personal project.
What skills you will use:
- You maintain a deep engagement with sports and have an awareness of sports-betting concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are customer-focused. Strong understanding of what sports fans looks for in a Sportsbook.
- Quick learner who can work effectively within a fast-growing team.
- Data-driven decision maker with a quantitative background (including a good command of spreadsheets and SQL).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.