Senior Manager, Global Benefits
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced Senior Manager of Global Benefits to lead the Benefits Team within our Total Rewards organization. When you join us, you will lead the end-to-end strategy and administration of our benefits programs for a global organization. You will also provide guidance for and manage a talented team of direct reports. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of Global Benefits:
- Administer and analyze the organization’s comprehensive global benefits programs (e.g. medical plans, retirement plans, leave-of-absence and disability policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.).
- Lead annual benefits renewal processes globally in partnership with People team leadership and our insurance brokers.
- Coach and develop Benefits teammates to deliver strong customer service to our employees.
- Ensure that benefit offerings remain competitive with the market and relevant for DraftKings employees.
- Monitor, interpret, and implement relevant changes related to government regulations.
- Build robust Leaves of Absence processes and train the benefits team to administer.
- Partner directly with insurance brokers and benefits carriers to maximize offerings to employees.
- Educate the People team with frontline knowledge of benefits and compliance-related information.
- Serve as a point of escalation for complex benefits-related questions and advise management on resolving benefits issues.
- Partner with the HRIS team to maintain business processes within Workday.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Ideally, you have at least 8 years of benefits administration experience.
- You have previous experience managing a distributed team (US and International).
- Ability to adapt to new systems and recommend changes to improve benefits processes.
- Workday experience is strongly preferred.
- You have the ability to remain organized and work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Expert knowledge of medical insurance plans and employee benefits programs.
- You have a working knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including the ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and spreadsheets, including pivot tables, basic calculations, VLOOKUPs, and compiling, and analyzing multiple complex data sets.
- CEBS, CBP or CEP is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.