Senior Project Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Senior Project Manager to work with our Engineering teams to drive projects from start to finish and effectively balance a variety of internal stakeholders’ priorities. Do you love tracking project milestones and bringing teams together? Are you passionate about ensuring projects fulfill scope? If so, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Set expectations for projects and drive conversations about status, priorities, and dependencies to ensure expectations are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify risks & issues and establish mitigation plans, identify and escalate necessary items to leadership.
- Provide executive summaries to key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding actions and deliverables for their team, including plans in place for addressing any open issues.
- Build and own complex project plans based on information gathered from multiple sources including regulations, business requirements, stakeholder needs, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
- Work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements & oversee compliance with best practices as they are established.
What skills you will use:
- You have 5+ years Project Management experience.
- Experience driving complex projects across various business units.
- Ability to identify and address process gaps.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert at managing without authority.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.