Campaign Manager, Ad Operations
New York, NY
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of digital campaigns across various media types and platforms—including display, video, mobile, and social. The individual will work across the company and employ optimization tactics to ensure the client KPI’s are achieved for all assigned campaigns.
What you’ll do as a Campaign Manager:
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including campaign setup and traffic management.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met.
- Review daily third-party reports and provide troubleshooting support for delivery and traffic issues.
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creative, and implementations with the Account Management team.
- Produce client-facing reports to demonstrate campaign performance and progress against campaign objectives.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the company to implement, report, and analyze nonstandard elements of campaigns.
- Provide project management support for various initiatives that expand DraftKings’ advertising capabilities, product/service offerings, and drive operational efficiency.
What skills you will use:
- 1-2 years working experience with ad serving platforms and technologies.
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager.
- Familiarity with third-party tracking technologies (DCM, IAS, Sizmek, DoubleVerify, etc.).
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.