Desktop Support Technician
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be part of a groundbreaking company.
The Desktop Support Technician’s responsibilities are to provide gold standard end user IT support and service delivery to the DraftKings community. Through knowledge of IT services and a drive to solve problems with technology, this individual will make a daily impact on the success of IT and the larger DraftKings community.
What you’ll do as a Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide high quality customer support with a customer first mentality.
- Manage and action support requests using ITIL/ITSM principles.
- Provide Tier 1/2 IT support for a variety of standard end-user technologies and peripherals.
- Execute service delivery for a variety of IT service catalog items.
- Support and manage Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
- Provide basic administration of enterprise IT systems.
- Participate in assigned projects to ensure achievement of strategic goals.
- Create and update quality documentation of IT troubleshooting best practices, services, and processes.
- Consistently gain knowledge and certification in relevant or assigned technologies.
- Work collaboratively with your IT peers and larger DK community to solve problems.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- 1-3 years experience working in an enterprise support environment.
- Knowledge of common operating systems (Win, macOS, iOS, Android).
- Knowledge of common enterprise end-user technologies (e.g. O365, G Suite, Atlassian, Zoom, and Slack).
- Knowledge of the ITIL/ITSM framework for Incident Management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and drive to solve issues with technology.
- One or more certifications in the following areas is preferred: Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL/HDI, Customer Service.
- Experience utilizing device management technologies is preferred (e.g. Intune, SCCM and JAMF).
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.