We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love turning data into action? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and are scaling our brand-new Sportsbook & Casino products. During this exciting time, we’re looking for a data-driven marketer to oversee CRM Marketing for a key cohort of users located in our multi-product states. You will collaborate across teams to develop the ongoing lifecycle marketing treatment for customers with various sports or product affinities and in various stages of their lifecycle as a DraftKings user. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a CRM Director:
- Drive a holistic customer retention approach to monetize and engage a key cohort of users by generating incremental product, feature and sport adoption; lift market share vs. key competitors through offers and promotions marketing; and reinforce brand loyalty.
- Lead a growing team of talented marketers to plan, build, execute, and analyze lifecycle marketing campaigns across many channels.
- You will build treatments around key customer segments and drive towards a personalized experience in partnership with data science and analytics teams.
- You will actively measure performance of your marketing campaigns and execute test-and-learn iterations to lift customer lifetime value by increasing engagement, conversion and spend per user.
- You will also develop a plan to manage and deploy the reinvestment marketing budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and new innovative marketing ideas.
- Finally, you will collaborate with other lifecycle marketing team leads as well as other Marketing department leads to ensure company-level messages reach your cohort.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have experience in regulated sports betting roles with significant online and mobile volume.
- You also have 7+ years of experience in CRM Marketing or e-commerce marketing, preferably with a technology company that has long customer lifetimes.
- Experience with advanced testing methodology and lifecycle marketing programs, highlighting patterns and making recommendations to drive revenue via channel marketing.
- You have a proven track record of defining success metrics and delivering on KPI targets.
- You are an inspiring leader who connects with your team, has experience growing high performing direct reports and can engage a C-level audience.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, able to organize team to deliver multiple complex, long-term strategic projects simultaneously while balancing day-to-day responsibilities.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.