Senior Analyst, People
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for a Senior Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. Analytics is at the core of every team at DraftKings, and this is a unique opportunity to be part of the innovative People organization driving the growth and future of DraftKings. The People Analytics team is a new and rapidly growing function within the People organization that is pushing the capabilities of data analytics and data science in the way that companies are hiring, managing, and developing their employees.
What you’ll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Translate stakeholder needs into analytical requirements through close collaboration in order to fully understand and support all People functions.
- Distill complex, rigorous insights into audience-focused stories and key takeaways.
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to executive leaders across the organization.
- Be a thought-leader on the People team by elevating analytical knowledge and maturity across all People functions.
- Build highly actionable and user-driven reporting with broad visibility into People results and metrics.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure (e.g. Data Warehouse) that is required to perform successful data analysis.
- Build a sustainable People Analytics function by developing and implementing value-driven processes and operations.
What skills you will use:
- 3-4 years of analytics experience.
- Minimum of 1 year working with or on an HR/People team.
- Proficiency with Tableau required; Experience with Looker, PowerBI, Google Data Studio preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL; optional experience with Python.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.