Candidate Experience Associate
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build a groundbreaking community.
We’re growing quickly and are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Candidate Experience Associate to join our Talent Acquisition team, supporting our Talent Acquisition Team, in our Boston headquarters. You will be responsible for ensuring that throughout all stages of the interview process, candidates have a positive experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment driven by innovation and collaboration, we hope you will join us.
This opportunity is a temporary one with the possibility of going permanent.
What you’ll do as a Candidate Experience Associate:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to schedule phone, Zoom and onsite interviews.
- Candidate point of contact for interviewing, so needing a passion for elevating the candidate journey and experience.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve experiences for the candidate and Talent Acquisition team.
- Manage candidate activity in our applicant tracking system.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience (internships and co-ops will be considered)
- Human resources or recruiting related experience a plus.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task is required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Well-organized with an eye for detail is required.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.