Senior Marketing Analyst
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Analyst to support data analysis and reporting efforts that inform our current and future marketing initiatives. Through cross-functional collaboration and inventive metrics building, you will enable teams across our marketing organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sound good to you?
What you’ll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Develop data analysis to measure and guide business decisions for future treatments.
- Develop data visualizations and dashboards that help us quickly tell the story of our marketing efforts.
- Build new metrics that enable our marketing organization to measure their performance.
- Collaborate with members of our marketing team to streamline reporting, automate, and build alerts to help detect potential issues.
- Proactively generate new ideas, build business cases, and measure results to help our Marketing Analytics operation stay best-in-class.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience for a consumer-facing internet business, preferably in a functional area related to CRM, retention marketing, or monetization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SQL and Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of R, python, or another statistical programming language is a plus.
- Proficiency in Tableau, or similar data visualization tools like Looker or Periscope Data.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Work experience in or deep industry knowledge of online casino or other areas of real-money gaming is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.