Lead Delivery Manager
Dublin City Centre, IE
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a dynamic team.
As a member of the Delivery Management team, you will be heavily involved in new and existing feature developments and have a material impact on the present and future of DraftKings.While helping to lead a talented team of software engineers, you will serve as a liaison between the Product, Engineering, and other external and internal groups to deliver quality features on-time, and maintain the health of the existing DraftKings products and platforms. When joining us, you’ll also leverage your skills and experience to coordinate cross-functional projects and be the “glue” that connects various teams. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Lead Delivery Manager:
- Directly lead up to five team members while helping recruit them as well.
- Support and lead change management efforts
- Work cross-domains with other Delivery Managers and functional groups to identify dependencies, plan individual initiatives and quarterly plans, and deliver on aggressive goals.
- Provide transparency on results and planning through data-driven metrics and accurate reporting.
- Act as the backlog representative for multiple agile development teams.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Set and monitor individual objectives and key results that align with team, domain, and verticals.
What skills you will use:
- Eight to ten years of relevant experience in software development required.
- Portfolio illustrating delivered products and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Experience in project management roles.
- Exposure to mentorship or leadership is required.
- Experience with Jira or a comparable ticketing system is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Social Sciences is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.