Regulatory Compliance Manager
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to perform jurisdictional research to determine any gaps and requirements related to our product. The role also entails reviewing tasks related to feature amendments, creating internal processes for our US office, and coordinating audits and certifications with our international teams. We are a highly collaborative team dedicated to growing our status as an industry pioneer. Sounds good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Regulatory Compliance Manager:
- Maintain and leverage relationships with other functional areas and business teams.
- Advise and provide interpretation on compliance with laws and regulations applicable to Sports Betting, iGaming, and day-to-day activities.
- Design solutions and controls to address technical issues.
- Interface with regulators and external auditors when required.
- Establish, implement, and supervise compliance policies and procedures throughout the organization to ensure that the compliance program is effective.
What skills you’ll use:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Comfortable balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction.
- Proven ability to interpret and provide guidance on laws, rules, and regulations.
- Experience in the Sports Betting and iGaming industry.
- At least 3-5 years with compliance, audit, or risk management experience.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.