We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is building our first Internal Audit team to lead the effort to develop a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program. More immediately, the Internal Audit Manager, Technology will play a critical role in the initial and then ongoing effort to ensure the company complies with SOX.
Overall, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the DraftKings technology control environment, including the identification and mitigation of risk throughout the organization, including engineering, security operations, product, platform, site reliability, business intelligence, R&D (not just SOX). With our business and technologies changing as rapidly as they are, DraftKings Internal Controls need to be as nimble to ensure our controls are mitigating the risks.
What you’ll do as a Internal Audit Manager, Technology:
- Perform assessments of in-scope systems, processes, and controls to verify that technology controls are optimized.
- Update technology SOX process documentation and risks & controls matrices to reflect the current environment.
- Perform process and control assessments for new acquisitions, divisions, and locations new to SOX scope for potential IT general controls, application controls, and process improvements.
- Perform the annual SOX scoping exercise to determine if any changes to systems, applications, or related business processes should be considered.
- Provide regular updates regarding the status of SOX testing.
- Serve as the interface with the external IT audit team and our various technology teams regarding technology SOX matters.
- Understand the general computing control structure and be able to apply that knowledge to supporting business processes.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department operations through continuous improvement.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience in SOX and technology auditing.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA/CA, CIA, or CFE certification required.
- Knowledge of SDLC, ERP, systems implementations, including the agile development methodology and general computing controls required.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), service-oriented architecture (SOA) NetSuite, and Coupa preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, ISO is a plus.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 15%).
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.