Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
What you’ll do as a Fraud Associate:
- Analyze and monitor daily reporting and flag any potential fraud activities, taking necessary actions to mitigate losses.
- Responsible for verifying ID and address documentations, handling of Responsible Gaming cases, and coordinating settlement complaints.
- Responsible for detecting suspicious activities associated with money laundering (including tax evasion, fraud, and terrorist financing), and report them to the appropriate authorities as practiced by AML compliance program.
- Review player deposits and withdrawal transactions for potential fraud.
- Ensure compliance with KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Criminal Justice or Sociology.
- Knowledge of money laundering detection methods and regulations.
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes.
- Ability to work potential days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to get licensed in multiple jurisdictions
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.