Responsible Gaming (RG) Education and Content Manager
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager to help lead our Responsible Gaming Education and Content initiatives. Working directly with the Director of Responsible Gaming, you will develop evidence-based RG content and maintain a robust training program that helps our people onboard, learn, and continue to develop professionally. Experience in the Responsible Gaming Space and/or executive curriculum development preferred. Sound like you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Responsible Gaming (RG) Education and Content Manager:
- Expand on the internal RG stakeholder training agenda and coordinate training with Compliance team.
- Deliver targeted training sessions on a regular basis to internal stakeholder teams, including VIP, Customer Service, Fraud, and Marketing.
- Develop role-based training for managers and supervisors; manage the mentoring program.
- Create surveys and assessments to gauge the attitude, knowledge, and skills of employees; amend training accordingly.
- Collect industry (national and international) research to feed into the Responsible Gaming strategy, messages, and training.
- Establish and maintain Responsible Gaming resource repository (work with research partners to assure research is translated into lay terms and make sure it’s available and understandable to all employees and external stakeholders).
- Monitor internal messaging on all Responsible Gaming related touchpoints (all DK offices worldwide, marketing, web resources, platform pages).
- Assure adherence to our Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct.
- Participate in relevant training and workshops pertinent to job responsibilities.
What skills you will use:
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree; MPH or a degree in psychology preferred.
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience with Problem Gambling Initiatives.
- Experience in business and executive online training, curriculum development, in-person and online training and course material development.
- You have excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- You have effective time management skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be highly motivated, well-organized and able to produce accurate and detailed information to a very high standard.
- You have the ability to remain calm, tactful, respectful, and unbiased.
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships effectively.
- You are experienced with Google Docs.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.