DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a member of the Human Resources Operations Team, the Senior Systems Specialist, People Operations shares responsibility for the management and maintenance of HR systems. You will provide support for the HR team in the areas of day to day support, testing of system changes, reporting strategy, and the analysis of data for process improvement.
What you’ll do as a Senior Systems Specialist, People Operations:
- You will be troubleshooting HR systems by researching and identifying the root causes for data problems.
- Collaborate with the HR Admin team to support day to day needs of the current HiBob HCM system and roll out of a new HRIS system. Experience with Workday preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have exposure in Enterprise HR Systems such as Lever, Beamery, or Oracle.
- Support initiatives that integrate HCM systems with other systems by executing test scenarios, and meeting management assistance.
- Provide workshops and live (or recorded) training's to HR staff and employees for new functionalities and features.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in HR related systems administration, functional support, and enhancement development is required.
- Strong analytical skills including problem solving, attention to detail, and clear communication of complex results is required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Resources field is required.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.