We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product! As the Sportsbook Operations Associate, you will play a central role in running the sportsbook and implementing our Sportsbook strategy. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Operations Associate:
- Ensure that site content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandised as expected.
- Contribute to personalization roadmap for site merchandising, and analyze key player attributes such as free vs. paid user, sport affinity, and bet type preferences.
- Develop a deep understanding of the third party platform provider’s solutions.
- Work on internal tools and reporting needs for the Operations team.
- Due to the nature of the sports calendar, this position will regularly include evening and weekend shifts
What skills you will use:
- Customer-focused view and strong understanding of what the Sportsbook customer wants.
- Ability to successfully manage third party and customer relationships.
- Work independently as part of a fast-growing team.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the Sportsbook industry.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.