We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a Senior Motion Design Manager to play a key role within the in-house agency. You will help your team deliver high-performance creative and engaging storytelling to build the DraftKings brand. Working closely with the in-house agency, you will craft unique concepts for use across a variety of media including broadcast, digital, out-of-home, in-app, and more.
What you’ll do as a Senior Motion Design Manager:
- Partner with Copywriters and Art Directors to storyboard and animate tv commercials, social content, direct response videos for the acquisition channel and more.
- Manages and sets goals and actions plans for motion design direct reports in the Creative Studio: ensures alignment and next level goals.
- Work with Creative Studio team members to develop new concepts for marketing areas including: Acquisition, CRM, Social, Product Marketing, Promotions and Brand.
- Works with Creative Director and other design leads to establish and execute on creative vision for project.
- Develop new concepts and ideas as part of a test and learn agenda.
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 8+ years of experience in a similar position.
- You are highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Adobe Premier with a knowledge in 3D application.
- Experience developing award-winning creative for major B2C brands.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential, and social).
- You are a passionate self-starter with a disciplined approach to quality and its effect on the intended audience.
- Broadcast and agency experience are a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.