Senior Software Engineer, Casino Web
Tel Aviv, IL
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams, where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making, so when we build new features, we can ensure the entire platform's scalability and availability. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer, Casino Web:
- You will develop a subset of web, web mobile, native, and full-stack apps and features on top of existing apps, for our big group of passionate customers.
- We care about agility as much as we care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and look for team members that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- We’re constantly growing and forming new teams and helping talented people grow into their strengths. You’ll have the opportunity to grow into leadership-level engineering roles or transition into engineering manager roles.
What skills you will use:
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP, MVC, REST design principles, and microservice architecture
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with Firebase - Big Plus
- You have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in cloud computing environments such as AWS is strongly preferred.
- You can grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and 1:1 debugging sessions.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.