We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand and continued growth of our new Sportsbook and Casino products! You will be responsible for charting out the future of our Casino games portfolio, ensuring we’re continually differentiating ourselves in the market. You will also use a combination of strong data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify new opportunities within the DraftKings’ product. Working cross-functionally with Technology, User Experience, and Production, you will bring those opportunities to life.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager, Casino:
- Manage the entire games product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Continuously monitoring and updating the roadmap priorities.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and high-level acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Production and Development teams to drive a completed final product.
- Establish domain expertise on the latest innovations and in games & entertainment.
- Work with regulators to regulators to get games approved and delivered on time.
- Measure the performance of each game and feature launched, and help set KPI metrics for the teams.
- Create business cases to support prioritization decisions and work with Product Analysts
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field is required.
- You are comfortable collaborating across multiple departments including Operations, Technology, Marketing.
- You have experience developing back-office and administration management tools.
- Strong quantitative skills are required.
- A proven track record of driving cross-functional projects from inception to completion is required.
- You are also experienced with Agile methodologies.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.