Player Development Executive, VIP
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Player Development Executive, you will oversee and cultivate long-term relationships with DraftKings’ most highly engaged Players. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day execution of DraftKings’ industry-leading VIP engagement strategy – understanding the true needs of our Players to foster long-term loyalty to DraftKings.
What you’ll do as a Player Development Executive, VIP:
- Create strong, authentic, and trusted Player relationships.
- Exceed engagement and service level performance targets.
- Deliver on a Player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Compile Player feedback to support improvements to the platform and identify commercial opportunities.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Experience with sports betting, gaming economies, and Player behavior.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.