DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Love turning data into action? We do too.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong background in data and marketing to join our team. As a Manager of DFS CRM, you will lead a team responsible for communications with our existing Daily Fantasy Sports users across all owned channels. Working cross-functionally to develop a winning strategy, you will play a key role in ensuring all communications adhere to best practices and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll do as a CRM Marketing Manager, DFS:
- Lead a high-performing operational marketing team in delivering on a diverse set of objectives aimed at increasing LTV by generating incremental product engagement.
- Manage the design, development, and execution of channel communications, including emails, app pushes, and in-app notifications.
- Will be responsible for channel-level KPIs including reporting on performance and steering a team to deliver on those goals.
- Work with product development team to drive marketing platform and channel capability enhancements.
- Promote an aggressive testing agenda to optimize promotional offerings and reinvestment spend.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques that improve our marketing efforts in these channels and maintain internal best practices.
- Work a flexible schedule to reflect the sports calendar, including some nights/ weekends/ holidays as necessary.
What skills you will use:
- 4-5 years of CRM or retention based marketing experience, preferably with a technology company.
- You are a data-driven, strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the DraftKings customer and product.
- Proven experience successfully leading an operational team to meet or exceed their KPIs.
- 1+ year of experience as a people manager.
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus, willingness to learn required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.