We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a talented leader to manage a team of Customer Experience Associates. Through overseeing workflow, directly handling escalated issues, and measuring team performance, you will ensure all player inquiries are resolved in an efficient and quality manner. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to create amazing customer experiences. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Team Lead:
- You will manage the support channels to ensure we meet KPIs as defined.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide coaching to improve team performance and achieve established business objectives.
- Participate in the escalation process to resolve client cases.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with direct reports to address any Associate issues.
- Assist with department administration such as recruiting, training, scheduling, and reporting.
What skills you will use:
- You have a passion for improving the customer experience, solving problems, and driving positivity within the team.
- A strong desire to teach and coach a team to deliver quality customer experience.
- Ability to be proactive, energetic, and to bring ideas to the table in any area of our business.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You also have intermediate PC skills with a working knowledge of spreadsheets and reports.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.