Senior Analyst, Customer Lifetime Value Analytics
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
In this role, you’ll help optimize DraftKings’ long-term decision-making frameworks, while playing a critical role in monitoring customer lifetime value. You’ll work across the organization to ensure that we’re winning with customers today while keeping the business on a profitable long-term trajectory. We are seeking someone who knows how to work autonomously and has strong communication and business partnership skills. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Build and optimize long-term customer value models that align with financial forecasts and marketing plans.
- Proactively generate insights and identify opportunities that can increase customer lifetime value and influence strategic planning.
- Collaborate across teams to refine assumptions, streamline reporting, automate and build alerts to help detect potential issues, and keep key stakeholders informed.
- Create presentations and written materials that share insights to technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
- Autonomously execute on open-ended analyses while prioritizing high-impact work.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of business analytics or data science work experience, preferably in a role that includes analysis of customer metrics and/or long-term forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant quantitative discipline.
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, Excel, Tableau, and Python, and/or another statistical programming language.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling a plus, especially in the field of Marketing and/or Customer Analytics.
- Natural curiosity, with a love for problem-solving and a demonstrated ability to turn observed data into a story about what behavior is driving that data.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.