Senior Technical Recruiter
Dublin City Centre, IE
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Dublin. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing business. We’re looking for passionate individuals who can add value in the recruitment process and understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping the candidate experience top of mind.
What you'll do as a Technical Recruiter:
- Act as a partner to department heads by developing strategies to recruit talent in highly competitive markets
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the business and CRM team
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, with established success in corporate and/or agency recruiting, preference for both
- Strong experience working in applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.