Software Engineering Manager, R&D
Tel Aviv, IL
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We’re growing quickly and looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead our Casino Gaming Team. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Principle Architects to build out the platform that powers our growing iGaming and Casino products. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Software Engineering Manager:
- Manage a team of engineers, supporting their career development and workflow.
- Define processes and programs to make your teamwork as efficient as possible.
- Establish strong lines of communication with a large and committed set of stakeholders.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your engineers.
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing.
- Partner with technical leads to help drive implementation and innovation.
What skills you will use:
- Experience as the expert on a development team, where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and managing those features.
- Experience managing a small team of engineers is required.
- Experience managing or working with remote teams is preferred.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java is required.
- Experience developing applications using Kinesis and/or Kafka is required.
- Experience with real-money gaming products and platforms is preferred.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.