Manager, Talent Acquisition - Non-Technical
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager, Talent Acquisition with a keen eye for top talent. Do you have experience driving the recruitment process from kickoff to close? Do you have a demonstrated expertise in hiring talented people into high-growth companies? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager, Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with hiring managers to create strategy to attract recruit talent in highly competitive markets
- Lead and oversee various projects/programs within Talent Acquisition
- Be a change leader and thought partner for various business and People Team stakeholders
- Follow through on strategic initiatives; i.e. Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Lead and develop team of various levels with a variety of responsibilities
- Partner in creating goals, talent team KPI’s and translating data to meet business goals
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data in ATS
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 10 years of established success recruiting in a matrixed, high volume environment is required
- Experience in a fast-paced corporate environment required
- Experience in a tech company is preferred
- Prior experience managing a team is required
- Project/program management experience is required
- Global experience is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.