Customer Experience Team Lead
Las Vegas, NV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
A customer-centered community.
As a Customer Experience Team Lead, you will be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook product - to answer customer questions and help advocate across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Team Lead:
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels – phone, email, chat, and social media
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ideally, you’ll have prior call center, or customer service, experience
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for someone like you
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.