We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! As the Content Specialist for our Sportsbook team, you’ll find and communicate creative insights from betting data to feed into our marketing and content teams. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Content Specialist:
- Analyze how changes and events in the sporting world affect customer behavior and betting patterns.
- Provide insights and create content using interesting sportsbook data.
- Effectively communicate with internal marketing and ops teams.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of the content calendar, with content drafted and scheduled for future publication.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our creative content production.
- Availability to work nights & weekends during big sporting events (i.e. NFL Season,Masters Tournament, etc.).
What skills you will use:
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the Sportsbook industry.
- Customer-focused view and strong understanding of how to interpret Sportsbook customers’ behavior in relation to sporting events.
- Work independently as part of a fast-growing team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – requirement to submit 3-5 clips of past written material.
- Bachelor's degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.