We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join our emerging research and development team. From video processing to augmented reality, the R&D team tackles anything that has the potential to bring future value to the company. We love working with people who care about scalability just as much as they care about technological innovation. Sound like you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- You will serve as a key member of a team that identifies and rapidly prototypes technological innovations for the sports entertainment industry.
- You will be developing systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java.
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- You also have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.